It’s Wednesday – that means we need your help – only you can tell us which of these stories should win the honor of Flash Fiction Champion. It’s super easy – choose your favorite and cast your vote below.
Remember, the winning entries will all be included in the next edition of the IU Flash Fiction Anthology.
Check out this week’s entries here. Make your decision, then use those share buttons at the bottom of the post to spread the word.
Voting polls close Thursday at 5 PM Pacific time.
Which "Fog of Memory" story should be this week's winner?
- Kevin D. Montgomery (43%, 49 Votes)
- Sara Stark (14%, 16 Votes)
- Howard Johnson (12%, 14 Votes)
- Candi Runyon (8%, 9 Votes)
- Joan Childs (4%, 5 Votes)
- Angela Luo (4%, 5 Votes)
- Vickie Johnstone (4%, 4 Votes)
- A. L. Kaplan (3%, 3 Votes)
- Jon Jefferson (3%, 3 Votes)
- Sharon King (1%, 1 Votes)
- Tom Kepler (1%, 1 Votes)
- D L Brown (1%, 1 Votes)
- Nathan Rokus (1%, 1 Votes)
- Avinash Shivakumar (1%, 1 Votes)
- Nancy DeCilio Gauthier (1%, 1 Votes)
- Randy L. Austin (0%, 0 Votes)
- A. K. (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 114
NOTE: Entrants whose submissions exceed the 250 word limit are eliminated from the poll. ONE VOTE PER PERSON, please. Duplicate votes will be deleted. The results displayed above are unofficial until verified by administration.