Oh my, trick or treat? Which of these stories should win the honor of Flash Fiction Champion this week? It’s super easy – choose your favorite and cast your vote below.
Remember, the winning entries will all be included in the next edition of the IU Flash Fiction Anthology.
Check out this week’s entries here. Make your decision, then use those share buttons at the bottom of the post to spread the word.
Voting polls close Thursday at 5 PM Pacific time.
Which Flash Fiction Story Gets Your Stamp of Approval This Week?
- Joan Childs (34%, 12 Votes)
- Leland Dirks (23%, 8 Votes)
- Laurie Boris (14%, 5 Votes)
- AL Kaplan (14%, 5 Votes)
- Michael Seese (9%, 3 Votes)
- Nancy DeCilio Gauthier (3%, 1 Votes)
- Randy L. Austin (3%, 1 Votes)
- Michael T Heath (0%, 0 Votes)
- Asena Saribiga (0%, 0 Votes)
- Venkatesh Iyer (0%, 0 Votes)
- Timothy Wan (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 35
NOTE: Entrants whose submissions exceed the 250 word limit are eliminated from the poll. ONE VOTE PER PERSON, please. Duplicate votes will be deleted. The results displayed above are unofficial until verified by administration.