It’s that time again…time to choose your favorite flash fiction story of the week! The judges have made their choices – their picks for the top entries are included below. Confused? Check out our rule change for 2015. The judges have whittled down the entries to a select few, and now it’s your turn: time for the public to have the final say. It’s super easy – we’ve even labeled the finalists to make them easier to spot. Now you just have to choose your favorite and cast your vote below for this week’s Flash Fiction champion.
Remember, the winning entries will all be included in the next edition of the IU Flash Fiction Anthology.
Check out this week’s entries here. Make your decision, then use those share buttons at the bottom of the post to spread the word.
Voting polls close Thursday at 5 PM Pacific time.
Which "To Die and Not to Die" story do you think should win this week?
- Richard Trisdale (29%, 20 Votes)
- S.K.Fischer (26%, 18 Votes)
- Christopher A. Cooke (9%, 6 Votes)
- Kira Flynn (9%, 6 Votes)
- A. L. Kaplan (7%, 5 Votes)
- Tiffany Turner (7%, 5 Votes)
- Jon Jefferson (6%, 4 Votes)
- Vickie Johnstone (6%, 4 Votes)
- Steven M. Stucko (1%, 1 Votes)
- Travis Keys (1%, 1 Votes)
- Maria Dormer (0%, 0 Votes)
- Venkatesh Iyer (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 70
NOTE: Entrants whose submissions are not relevant to the prompts and/or exceed the 250 word limit are eliminated from the poll. ONE VOTE PER PERSON, please. Duplicate votes will be deleted. The results displayed above are unofficial until verified by administration.