Which writer should wear the flash fiction crown this week? There are so many good entries. We leave it up to you, IU readers, to pick who should win the honor.
Remember, the winning entries will all be included in the next edition of the IU Flash Fiction Anthology.
Check out this week’s entries here. Make your decision, then use those share buttons at the bottom of the post to spread the word.
Voting polls close Thursday at 5 PM Pacific time.
Who should wear the flash fiction crown this week?
- Sylvia Heike (30%, 17 Votes)
- Sara Stark (20%, 11 Votes)
- K.L. Kelso (14%, 8 Votes)
- Jon Jefferson (13%, 7 Votes)
- Lois Nelsen Lewandowski (9%, 5 Votes)
- Necwrites (5%, 3 Votes)
- MathoSka (4%, 2 Votes)
- Morgan Winters (4%, 2 Votes)
- Kenyon Ledford (2%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 56
NOTE: Entrants whose submissions exceed the 250 word limit are eliminated from the poll. ONE VOTE PER PERSON, please. Duplicate votes will be deleted. The results displayed above are unofficial until verified by administration.