It’s that time again…time to choose your favorite flash fiction story of the week! It’s all up to you now – only one can win Flash Fiction Readers’ Choice Champion honors. It’s super easy – choose your favorite and cast your vote below.
Check out this week’s entries here. Make your decision, then use those share buttons at the bottom of the post to spread the word.
Voting polls close Thursday at 5 PM Pacific time.
Which "AIn't Good" Flash Fiction Story Should Win the Readers' Choice Award This Week?
- Mandy White (31%, 15 Votes)
- Cindy Young-Turner (18%, 9 Votes)
- John D. Ottini (14%, 7 Votes)
- A. L. Kaplan (10%, 5 Votes)
- Blaine Coleman (8%, 4 Votes)
- Doreen Strom (4%, 2 Votes)
- Dusty May Jane (4%, 2 Votes)
- Christopher "Irish Goat" Knodel (4%, 2 Votes)
- Paul Alex Gray (2%, 1 Votes)
- Joe Wocoski (2%, 1 Votes)
- John Schneiderwind (2%, 1 Votes)
- Luigi Silvestri (0%, 0 Votes)
- Jeff Stone (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 49
NOTE: Entrants whose submissions are not relevant to the prompts and/or exceed the 250 word limit are eliminated from the poll. ONE VOTE PER PERSON, please. Duplicate votes will be deleted. The results displayed above are unofficial until verified by administration.