Let the contest begin! It’s time once again to make your choice for the flash fiction challenge.
Remember, the winning entries will all be included in the next edition of the IU Flash Fiction Anthology.
Check out this week’s entries here. Make your decision, then use those share buttons at the bottom of the post to spread the word.
Voting polls close Thursday at 5 PM Pacific time.
Which author do you think submitted the best flash fiction story this week?
- Laurie Boris (37%, 61 Votes)
- kenyonledford (33%, 54 Votes)
- Dick C Waters (9%, 14 Votes)
- Author Mandy White (6%, 10 Votes)
- Lois Nelsen Lewandowski (4%, 7 Votes)
- T.D. McKinnon (3%, 5 Votes)
- AL Kaplan (2%, 4 Votes)
- Jon Jefferson (2%, 3 Votes)
- Leanne Abraham (1%, 2 Votes)
- MathoSkaCikala (1%, 2 Votes)
- Michael Seese (1%, 2 Votes)
- Morgan Winters (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 164
NOTE: Entrants whose submissions exceed the 250 word limit are eliminated from the poll. ONE VOTE PER PERSON, please. Duplicate votes will be deleted. The results displayed above are unofficial until verified by administration.
One thought on “Choose the Next Flash Fiction Champ!”
Comments are closed.